Yaki udon and salt and pepper prawns
I absolutely love udon noodles at the moment and this 20 min easy recipe is an absolute winner and has so much flavour! I’ve always loved salt and pepper prawns too, so when I had some leftover prawns I knew what I wanted to make to go with my noodles! Save and recreate ️
Noodle recipe (2 people):
2 packs udon
2 spring onions
Handful sliced mushrooms
Handful sliced bok choy
2tbsp dark soy sauce
1 shallot/small onion finely chopped
2tbsp oyster sauce
1tbsp rice wine vinegar
1.5tsp brown sugar
1. Mix the sugar, vinegar, oyster sauce, soy sauce and set aside
2. Fry the onion in the oil for 5 mins
3. Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 mins
4. Add the bok choy and fry for 2 mins
5. Add the noodles and cook until broken down
6. Add the sauce and mix well until combined
Salt and pepper prawn recipe (2 people):
300g prawns (shell removed)
3tbsp corn flour
5 tbsp oil
5 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1 green chilli, finely sliced
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
2 sliced spring onions
1. Pat the prawns dry. Mix with corn flour until coated.
2. Heat oil to medium and add the garlic, fry until golden and remove from pan with slotted spoon.
3. Put pan to high, add the prawns and cook for 2-3 mins or until cooked and crispy.
4. Drain the oil. Add in all other ingredients and cook for 1 min. Serve.